Customer Success Manager
Part time | Provo, Utah
Start Date: ASAP
About The Job
The Customer Success Team plays a critical role at Hallo, ensuring that our valuable students are able to maximize the value they obtain through adoption of our product. A Customer Service Manager serves as a guiding adviser to our students, helping them understand how to use the product, answering their questions, and solving their problems to support their language learning journey with Hallo.
- Develop a clear funnel for communicating with students daily via email, social media, and others.
- Build strong relationships with our students to receive candid feedback and support them.
- Serve as the primary interface with students to manage and resolve any critical situations.
- Perform periodic reviews with students to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Leverage technical knowledge of Hallo to assist in resolving technical errors.
- Develop relationships with influential students and convert them into Hallo ambassadors.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure students are realizing the greatest possible value from Hallo.
- Outstanding task management skills in a fast paced, high volume environment
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a client-facing or technical role
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Outstanding soft skills to understand our students
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert in Hallo
*IMPORTANT: Check out this article, “Why You Should Join the Hallo Rocket Ship” before submitting your application to see if you would be a good fit for Hallo.