Make a difference. Make money.
Teach English Online
What is Hallo
Hallo is an online education company with over a million English students from around the world.
With hundreds of students anytime, anywhere.
Make Money on Hallo
Raise Your Hand if You Have Questions
Some teachers make $15-20 USD/live class and private lesson, and any teachers can make a minimum of $8.4 USD/hour through InstaMatch. The amount of money teachers make depends on how successful they are on Hallo, and there’s no limit on how much they can make as a teacher! Unlike traditional online education companies, Hallo empowers ESL teachers to build their own businesses and reach their full potential through multiple revenue streams. At the end of the day, if you don’t provide your students with much value, you won’t be successful.
1) Subscriptions: Students subscribe to their favorite teachers for access to premium features including free hop-ons, subscriber-only chat/video, teacher group chat, and a beautiful Hallo balloon.
2) Tips: Students donate and support teachers financially in live classes.
3) Hop-ons: Students send a request to speak with a teacher in live classes, and teachers can bring them on and make money.
1) InstaMatch: Find a student to teach and make money at the click of a button whenever and wherever you want! We have a fixed price for InstaMatch, so any teacher can make a minimum of $8.4 USD/hour on Hallo.
2) Scheduling: Choose your own price for 25 minute lessons on your profile and start finding students! As you build a following and become popular through live classes, you will be able to continue to increase your price and find more students.
With the introduction of InstaMatch private lessons, teachers can make money as soon as they join, but if you are looking for ways to make a quick buck, Hallo might not be the best fit. It takes time to build a following and start monetizing community on Hallo just like any other platforms such as Twitch and YouTube. However, Hallo provides teachers with the opportunity to make money while building a following and increase their income over time.
Anyone who wishes to become a Hallo teacher goes through a process. It requires hard work, consistency, creativity, problem solving, and passion. These are what we look for in the screening process, and the application process is simple:
1) Review all the teacher requirements and FAQs to make sure you are qualified and passionate about the opportunity
2) If you meet the requirements, install the Hallo app and create an account
3) Create a 1 min intro video and submit an application through Hallo’s website (https://hallo.tv/teacher)
Once you submitted your application, now you can sit back and wait until you hear back from us.