Perparing Yourself for Your Dream Job is a course designed to take students on a journey of self-discovery to help them find the dream for their life and then prepare to achieve it.
Click Here to View & Download the Curriculum.
Lesson activities will guide students through finding the careers they are best suited for, culminating in a final presentation on which career they aim for and how they’re going to get there.
Click here to view the complete curriculum overview.
Click here for overview summary slides.
- Lesson 1: Who Am I? – Reported Speech
- Lesson 2: Dreaming Big – Wh- Clefts
- Lesson 3: How to Set Goals – Gerund vs. Infinitive
- Lesson 4: Staying Motivated – Tag Questions
- Lesson 5: Strengths and Weaknesses – Noun Clauses
- Lesson 6: How to Have a Growth Mindset – Reduction of to
- Lesson 7: Building Good Habits – Degree Expressions
- Lesson 8: The Career Presentation → Present on Your Chosen Career
If this sounds like something you’d like to teach your students on Hallo, then download it now and get teaching!