Perparing Yourself for Your Dream Job is a course designed to take students on a journey of self-discovery to help them find the dream for their life and then prepare to achieve it.
Lesson activities will guide students through finding the careers they are best suited for, culminating in a final presentation on which career they aim for and how they’re going to get there.
- Lesson 1: Who Am I? – Reported Speech
- Lesson 2: Dreaming Big – Wh- Clefts
- Lesson 3: How to Set Goals – Gerund vs. Infinitive
- Lesson 4: Staying Motivated – Tag Questions
- Lesson 5: Strengths and Weaknesses – Noun Clauses
- Lesson 6: How to Have a Growth Mindset – Reduction of to
- Lesson 7: Building Good Habits – Degree Expressions
- Lesson 8: The Career Presentation → Present on Your Chosen Career
If this sounds like something you’d like to teach your students on Hallo, then download it now and get teaching!