Acing the Interview is all about the job interview. From before your interview to the day after, we will walk you through maximizing the chances of landing the job of your dreams.
This course covers the best tips and tricks for interview success, so students can put their best foot forward! And prepare for a mock job interview with your (the teacher) on the last day of class.
- Lesson 1: Discovering Your Dream Job – Modals (could, will, should, would)
- Lesson 2: Tips for Success in an Interview – Relative clauses and relative pronouns
- Lesson 3: Overcoming Interview Anxiety – Reflexive pronouns
- Lesson 4: Knowing the Interview Questions – Hedging (for politeness)
- Lesson 5: Telling Your Story – Transition words and phrases
- Lesson 6: Asking Questions to Your Interviewer – Framing a question
- Lesson 7: What to Do After the Interview – Parts of an email
- Lesson 8: The Interview → Do a Mock Job Interview
If this sounds like something you’d like to teach your students on Hallo, then download it now and get teaching!