Getting the Promotion Successfully is designed to help your students set goals and accomplish them so that they can get the job they deserve.
Lessons will allow students to set goals, and learn the skills necessary for a promotion so that they will be ready for a final project that allows them to have a mock conversation to ask for the promotion they’ve always wanted.
As students progress together, they will find themselves prepared and confident to get that promotion.
- Lesson 1: What is a Promotion?
- Lesson 2: What Does it Take to Get a Promotion?
- Lesson 3: The Hard Skills
- Lesson 4: The Soft Skills
- Lesson 5: The Formula: Confidence, Competency, Humility
- Lesson 6: The Evaluation?
- Lesson 7: How to Ask for a Promotion
- Lesson 8: The Role Play Presentation
If this sounds like something you’d like to teach your students on Hallo, then download it now and get teaching!